wHAT IF I CAN'T TAKE A TOUR?
Maybe the tour times don't work for you, maybe the tour is full, or closed for the season. Don't worry! You're in luck!
While you may not get to join the amazing tour, you can still come out for a visit. The Jumpin' Good Country Store is still open and some of our animals are housed in front and are open to the public for visits.
From the parking lot you can walk to visit with them or come take a peek at us in production through the creamery viewing windows.
For our visitors we also have picnic tables and cornhole, hand washing station and port-o-potty.
Some folks come by just for a quick stop on the road to stretch their legs and have a snack.
All of this is FREE and open when the Jumpin' Good Country Store is open. Come out and see us! Tour or not.
Jumpin' Good Goat Dairy Tours
Wednesday, Friday and Saturday
Join us on an Educational Tour!
WEDNESDAY, FRIDAY AND SATURDAY ONLY
FARM TOURS @ 11:30AM (approx. 1 hour)
Learn what it means to be a dairy farm in the heart of the Rocky Mountains! Our dedicated guides will lead you on a tour of the dairy grounds and facilities while educating you on the principles of sustainable agriculture, as well as the operations, history and vision of Jumpin' Good Goat Dairy. This family friendly tour also takes the time to introduce you to some of our sweetest kids and mommas. TOURS ARE LIMITED TO 35 SPOTS.
$8 for Adults 16 and up
$5 for Children 2+ and Seniors 62+
$5 for Active and Retired Military and Veterans
Free for Children 2 and Under
By participating in a tour you acknowledge that you have read and accept the Tour Rules and Expectations
*Seasonal variations in times, availability and days of the week occur. Most changes occur in the Fall/Winter months. We try to keep the top banner updated with current schedule but if you are unsure please contact us!
More Tour Information
1. To better protect vulnerable customers and staff our tours are now reduced to 35 participants by reservation only. If you or someone in your group is ill we ask that you do not attend and we will be happy to fully refund your reservation.
2. Masks are no longer required in the Jumpin' Good Country Store and on the tour. We recommend everyone stick to what they are comfortable with when it comes to mask wearing.
3. We provide a hand washing station outside the Jumpin' Good Country Store, please wash hands as needed. Hand sanitizer can be found inside the store.
4. Due to the unpredictable weather that occurs in the Rocky Mountains, Jumpin' Good Goat Dairy will on occasion CANCEL or POSTPONE a tour. Check the weather, tours are generally cancelled when there is active lightening and/or strong wind, rain, hail, etc. We will post to our Facebook site if any cancellations or postponing occur.
5. Wear farm appropriate attire. Closed toed shoes, layered clothing, sunscreen and hats are all highly recommended. We regularly have heavy winds (much greater than in town) and most of the tour takes place in full sun so please plan accordingly. In the summer months our farm tours spend 75% of the time in the open, so on hot days sun and heat can be a factor.
5. Pets are not allowed on the tour or out and about on the farm. Trained service animals welcome. We have live animals as well as farm dogs so please adhere to this rule. We understand that some folks are traveling with their pets so pets are able to be walked in the parking area on a leash to stretch their legs, please pickup after your pets. Any damage to property or animals will be at owners expense.